Ten Things Pinned To My Bulletin Board.
- Property tax bill for real estate taxes due in 2012.
- Large lapel button with photo of Elder Son in about tenth grade in his track uniform.
- Gift certificate to a local furniture/home decor store. I really need to use that.
- List of women's shelter needs clipped from their newsletter.
- Spoke card from Younger Son's first No-Hater Rolling Dance Super Bike MegaParty, Friday, October 2, 2009.
- (Until last Saturday) My Yarnover registration.
My bulletin board has never been hung up; it sits propped against the wall between my computer desk and said wall so gets very little use. I shall continue with things attached to the front of the refrigerator.
- An illustrated card showing the differences between a deer tick and a wood tick.
- A photo of Younger Son when he was about 3.
- A postcard from Yellowstone Park.
- Grocery list, plus a bunch of strips for paper for the next 20 such lists.