- Textile :: mill.
- Ginger :: tea.
- Strength :: through love.
- Keeping :: up with the times.
- Beard :: cuddly. (I love beards!)
- Pregorative :: (I could have sworn this word was misspelled, but google tells me it is right. Duh.)**
- Closing :: house.
- Podium :: speech.
- Rationale :: rationalizing.
- Secondary :: infection. (Gee, I wonder where THAT came from. Not.)
* * * * *
Work finished yesterday (yay). Smokey wants to spend a couple days on the North Shore this week, since our planned vacation there in August was sabotaged by his slowish recovery. And then on Friday…
Villa Maria Retreat Center is in Frontenac, MN, almost on Lake Pepin (if you are not familiar with the Midwest, that's where the Mississippi widens into a lake).
The guest teacher is Lucy Neatby, who happens to be one of my idols. I cannot wait!
* See what I did there? I broke my own rule about not stealing pictures from other sites. Bad me.
Edited to add:
** And DUH again. I read it as "prerogative", which I thought should be "perogative". "Pregorative" is definitely wrong. Thanks, Rebecca!