I am going to assume Carole wants this tote bag to be our carryon, if flying, or our in-the-car-with-us, if driving. Here goes!
- Travel documents if needed, unless I have them all in electronic form.
- My current carry-along knitting project, typically a sock, hat, scarf, fingerless glove, or mitten, in other words, something small and portable.
- My current major knitting project as long as it is not too bulky or requires too many different balls of yarn.
- iPhone, charger, and cable.
- iPad, ditto.
- iPad may have a book or three, depending on length of trip.
- Current book plus another (or more, depending on length of trip, size of carryon, weight of book(s)).
- Camera and charging cable.
- Daily meds, plus extras just in case.
- Migraine meds, just in case.
The most delightful thing about this list? It does not contain any personal sanitary products, one of the advantages of having an early hysterectomy 🙂 My apologies if that was TMI.