Ten Best Things I Did In November.
- Participated in a phone bank to promote our local school district’s bond issue on the November ballot.
- Worked at my polling place on election day.
- Visited Elder Son in Sioux Falls.
- Did not die nor suffer any lasting effects from the food poisoning.
- Went with my book club to hear Michael Stanley, author(s; it is actually two men), speak .
- Helped organize the Great No-Hate Eat-Some-Cake Democratic Debate Celebrate-tion fundraiser for my county party. We had 30+ people attend to drink (cash bar!) and nosh (pot luck!) and talk (lots!) and watch the second Democratic debate. Plus we raised $$$.
- Started the training to be a volunteer tax preparer during the 2016 tax season.
- Enjoyed a lovely and relaxing Thanksgiving with friends, including a delicious meal prepared by others.
- Rang the bell for the local Salvation Army.
- Finished a pair of heavy socks and a pair of fingerless gloves for myself.
- Knitted two pairs of fingerless gloves for the library craft sale next Saturday.