Ten Things I Did This Weekend.
- Friday night we had a friend over for dinner and a movie — chicken on the grill, rosemary roasted potatoes, tossed salad, and Sisters.
- Skipped the annual lake association meeting in favor of sleeping in.
- Helped Smokey install a new cat-flap door in the bedroom window. As soon as the cats figure it out I will no longer have to get up at 3am to let one or the other of them in. At least, that is the plan…
- Washed said window inside and out. This task is a lot easier with one on the inside and one on the outside.
- Found a new-to-me series on Netflix — Happy Valley. It’s a sort-of police procedural from the BBC that is a drama with decided comic undertones.
- Made gallons of lemonade and cut up cheese cubes for a campaign rally for Russ Feingold. Yes, he is coming to my tiny town of 918 souls.
- Attended said rally; helped set up, helped take down. Shook Russ’s hand. Go, Russ!
- Collapsed at home to knit and watch more of Happy Valley.
- Relax. Catch up on email. Watch the hummers check out my feeder. Read.
- (see #9)